UDI Examples – Compliant or Non-Compliant?
CONMED Corporation Issues a Voluntary Device Correction for PadPro and R2 Multi-function Defibrillation Electrodes. The labels of which are examples of UDI implementation by the CONMED Corporation.
- View more UDI labels of these products here.
The following UDI example is based on the GS1 system of standards. As for the date format, UDI labels should include date format YYYY-MM-DD
(does not include bar code HRI).
In the human readable interface (HRI), the GS1 compliant date format should be YYMMDD (160630) for 30 June 2016.
- UDI Compliance Date Extended for Class III Contact Lens and Intraocular Lens Labelers
- Global Unique Device Identification Database (GUDID)
- 2014-08-13: FDA UDI Small Entity Compliance
- 2013 FDA UDI Final Rules
- LIVE online seminar (webinar) on Implementing Unique Device Identification (UDI) Systems
Last Updated: 2016-06-30
Comments are closed.