Drug Quality and Security Act – An Act
To amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act with respect to human drug compounding and drug supply chain security, and for other purposes. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE. This Act may be cited as the ‘‘Drug Quality and Security Act’’.
Compounding Pharmacy Will Be Required to Register with the FDA
FDA is getting ready to issue Guidance documents applicable to pharmacy compounding or compounding pharmacy within few weeks of time.
Download the Statute “Drug Quality and Security Act” below.
You may copy and paste the link address into your browser.
- Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA)
- [2013-09-25] Senate, House Health Policy Leaders Announce Bipartisan, Bicameral Legislation to Address High-Risk Drug Compounding Practices and Secure the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain (http://www.help.senate.gov/newsroom/press/release/?id=549b94cd-bca0-470d-aa39-3cfe1cea055f&groups=Chair)
Compounding Pharmacy Regulatory Information
- Compounding-Regulatory Policy Information
- Compounding and the FDA-Questions and Answers
- Compounding Quality Act
- FDA Inspection, Recalls and 483s Issued to Compounding
[button url=”http://www.globalcomplianceseminar.com” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#d61c0f” size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Learn about FDA regulatory seminars[/button]
Last Updated: 2015-08-11
Comments are closed.